Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Mother's Birthday Card (August 2010)

This is a card that I created for my mother's birthday this past August.  I used patterned paper that I bought from my BF's Scrapbook store.  I stamped the paper with Stazon Jet Black Inks and stamps that I created using "Speedball" easy cut.  I then distressed the edges with Ranger distress ink in Vintage Photo.  

I used Stickles by ranger to add some depth and glitz to the scalloped circle.  I also used Stickles on the Rose image that I created in GIMP, and used my Silhouette SD to cut out.  Lastly I added some charms that I bought at Michaels craft store...the tiny ribbon was distressed...and simply states "mom."

The inside of the card I used patterned paper, the stamps I created and photos of my two sweet boys.  All pages and die cuts are distressed with Ranger's Vintage Photo ink.
Back of card using same products as the front.  The Card template I 
created using my Silhouette SD by outlining my image and welding it to a rounded rectangle.  I then created a "dashed cut line" for the fold line.

1 comment:

  1. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    I love the inking and distressing!!
    Fantastic project...thank you so much for sharing it at Paper Issues!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather