Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vintage Romantic Pink Roses Mini Paper bag Premade Album

Mini Paper bag scrapbook album inspired by vintage pink roses.  So far this is my favorite mini paper bag album.
Here is a picture of it up right with the front tag removed. It has been inked and stamped using Ranger distress inks and staz on inks.  The pink heart saying "hold" was a happy accident.  I wasn't wearing my glasses when I did the printing, and didn't notice till I was finished stamping that I had "hond" instead of "Hold,"  so I came up with this little fix it, and I love it!
This is the back of the mini album, and the back of the tag from the front cover pocket.  The Vintage Pink rose I created using Gimp.  The ticket on the back cover was created in Gimp as well using my own floral images that I painted.  The Black floral stamps that you see through out this mini album I created myself using a stamp making kit by Speedball.
Here is another image where you can see the small acrylic tag that I created to match the album.  I just love little trinkets, tags and the pockets they go into!
Here is an inside shot of the pockets.  I love the vintage feel from the black floral stamps grunged up with Ranger inks
.
Here you can see the tiny tag ornaments that fit into the center little pocket.  Again using my own images I created in Gimp.
Here are the four photo mats and journal cards that I created to fit into the pockets.  They will hold a picture on one side, and you can journal on the other.
Here is the flipped side from the previous photo.
Here is all the goodies that come with this Vintage Rose inspired mini paper bag scrapbook album.

UPDATE:  OCTOBER 2010
I sold this item on Etsy for $24.99.  I just loved this little book, I will have to make one for myself.

2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather