Thursday, February 10, 2011

Filling Text/Changing outline color of Text with Silhouette Studio

I am having too much fun creating this screen shots with JING.  What a great FREE program.
You can find JING here.
You lets you capture an image on your screen, add text and arrows.  Super fun!
I did this tutorial just in one picture.  So just follow the arrows to use the options you need.  Later today I will post it in steps.
I did leave this full size, so just double click...and you can actually read it...:-)
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm - I might have a look! Later. I am not known for my wizardry in technology. Think I might have to master my i-phone before tackling this? hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather