Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 8 Arch Card

Here is an arch I made with my
Swirlydoo's February Kit,
and some vintage leaves from 
the Graphic Fairy.
This works out great for the Day 8 at 


The leaves are one of my favorite add ons to any project.  So you will find these little leaves in many of my works.
That is a picture of my DH...done in Sepia tones.  The Dusty attic 
chippy was embossed with gold embossing powder and the metal frame is from Teresa Collins.  I did throw in another image of the
dress form stamp here that I created with the Teresa Collin's stamp maker.
My boys will have their First Communion this Sunday, and I hope to make them each a Confirmation card (arch shaped).
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather