Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bella Tres Chic Challenge: Dreamers

Finally got some time to play around with a page for the 
Here is my layout.
I did a "two for one" by using the Bella Muse image in my layout.
Here is the Bella Muse below
 
I had to flip it, because I knew my paper in the lower corner would cover some of the image, and flipping it worked out better.
I used my Silhouette Studio program to flip the image and add the
"Best Friends" text.  I also creating all the lettering with it as well.  I  created an offset of the letters to frame them, so I wouldn't have to cut each one out.  The ATC says "Nothing is greater than sharing your dreams with you Best Friend."  I used my Ranger Die to create it from scraps.  Vintage photo is what I used on all edges of my pp and journaling.
Adding a Butterfly and a metal trinket brad were also part of the challenge.  The butterflies came from Karen the Graphics Fairy.
Rose are from Prima.  I also used my perfect medium pen with gold perfect pearls to do some freehand doodling around the edges of the light green paper.  
The colors for this challenge were Red, black, cream and green.  Perfect for the Mariposa paper pack.  I did use my favorite Martha  Steward around the page punch, and some perfect pearls in bisque.  Tiny piece of trim finishes off the corner.
I titled this page Dreamers....because that is what my BFF and I do all the time..LOL...Dream about this....Dream about that....
In case you didn't know...my bff is Ginny...and you can get to her store by clicking on the Polly's Paper badge upper left (which I created for her of course).
One last shot of the whole layout.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You really need to see this in person! There is so much beautiful detail. I love every bit of it!!!! Oh and by the way...Heather and I really do look like that LOL!!! Thanks for being my BFF Heather...you're the bestest! Love ya and Hugs from me to you BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! WOWZERS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather