Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bella Creations Mini Album (TP)

Hello friends...and welcome to my blog!
I finally finished a TP mini using the pp and some embellies from my 
I had some time to play so I am linking this pretty up over at 
the Shabby Tea RoomFlutterbyWednesdays, and Truly Scrumptious!  Truly Scrumptious..just posted their new DT.  The shabby tearoom has a great picture as inspiration, and Flutterby asks that you use polka dots (my tags have pd paper), fairy or butterfly! Please check them out..they have awesome inspiration pieces!
First I flattened out all my TP rolls, and painted them with Delta Acrylic paints (Michaels and Joannes...HL carry these paints).
Next I cut some rectangle shapes of paper, distressed them with my Distrezz tool and inked with Ranger's Vintage Photo.
I used my CINCH to punch holes and apply ring for the binding.
I used Graphic Fairy images that I altered to create some of the die cuts.  The blue butterfly is from Gecko Galz.
Here is the cover below.
I used wired ribbon on the rings.  I think I will add some more ribbon in other colors.  Here is a close up of the tags sticking out.
Here are some photos of the inside.
The vellum sheets came from an RAK of a fellow 
fabulously with this kit!  The flowers and feathers..and tiny bead garland are all part of the kit.  If you purchase the kit, you will get my Cherub Collage sheet FREE!
Here are some more inside photos.
The brown flower on the front of the mini..is actually the center to this large brown Flower..I just simply took it apart, and added a button to the center here.  The buttons in the kit were see through..with glitter in them...gorgeous!
The letter "V" cherub..flowers..and pearl garland, gems and word stickers (not the vellum words) were also part of the kit.  Yummy!
Cherub you will find on my Free collage sheet (when you purchase the kit), and the gems, word sticker and flower are all part of the kit as well.  How about a look at my shaped tags?
If you are new to my blog..then you need to know...I have a thing for my Silhouette SD and making shaped tags, cards ...etc.
I used the Graphic Fairy images that I altered to create these tags along with pp from the kit.  This side is to put your darling photos and mementos on.  The side below is for you to tell your story..and do some journaling.
Interested in winning a "Kit" to put together your owned shaped tags (similar to the ones pictured above)?  Then come and join my new group at Beginning Graphics and play along with my challenge!
The group is for beginners, and if you love graphic fairy images..and want to learn how to alter them yourself...then come and join me!
How about one last look at the cover.

Have an awesome day!  

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. awesome!!! Love how you bound your tp album. YOU ROCK your Silhouette, girl! I have never seen anybody do the things you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather
    FABULOUS!!!!!
    A stunning album.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS album Heather...your work is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little album!!! Absolutely amazing -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a rich and beautiful album...I adore it. Thanks for the sweet words on my header, its part of a 3 part rose collage I made awhile ago. Will try the centering tip tomorrow. thanks again. gerri :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous T.P! I love all the images you used, and your designs of each page. So well done!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:29 AM

    What a beautiful mini!! Love the colors and details!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather