Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Creations with my Silhouette SD :-)

Hello Friends...and Welcome to my Blog!  
Those who have been following me..know that I am a huge fan of the Silhouette SD.  I feel everyone should get one...LOL.  Over at the DIY Blog they have a code for you to use where you can get
the Silhouette SD and 2 packages of Temporary tattoo paper for only
$199.99. So click on the DIY link above and it will take you where you need to go to get the code!   I thought I would share some photos of what I have created with my Silhouette SD to show you why I love it sooo much!! I am linky up some of my creations at the DIY blog.  
The DIY Show Off
Most recently I did my Father's Day card, Teepee Card and Layout.  Everyone thinks I fussy cut my two boys out...but NO
I used my SIlhouette SD to CUT THEM OUT!!
No FUSSY cutting here..although many compliment me on it...so I just give my SIlhouette A big HUG...because I know it did the work.
All the lettering here and my Photos were all printed and then my Silhouette READ the registration marks...so IT cut out my photos and words!
This is a photo of the first Shaped Card I made..it was published in 
scrapbooknews and review magazine. The flowers are some that I altered from an image from the
Graphics Fairy!!
I never posted it on my blog :-)  So I am now...
Please forgive my photos...It was winter and hard to get a good photo!  I used GIMP to clean up my Graphic Fairy images and used my Silhouette to cut them out.  You can see the pieces below!!
I stamped with one of the stamps I carved myself ...I have  a tutorial on here somewhere...LOL.
Here is the inside of the card...
I just love how the flowers turned out.
Here are some more older items...
The Bird to the right, all the lettering..and that fabulous circle of white flowers with the bludbird were all cut by my Silhouette.
Here are how the pieces look on my paper..before they are cut out by my silhouette..see the three registration marks (look like the letter "L" in three corners.  The Silhouette reads those and then knows where to cut your images.
Here they are cut out :-)
One of my first Paperbag mini albums that I sold on Etsy.  
I acutally painted the roses in GIMP and then used my Silhouette Sd to print and cut..and make shaped tags.  All stamping is with stamps I made as well.
One more blast from the past...
My Shaped Halloween Mini Album
The bat tag, pumpkin..black cat..and even the brick wall I did with the silhouette!
Well...if that is not enough to convince you to get a Silhouette...then just keep watching my blog..there are more goodies coming soon!
Have an Awesome Day!
Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you for the information on the Silhouette. Excited~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nossa!!! Quantos projetos!! Muitos! E cada um mais lindo!! Quantas silhuetas!! O coelho e a borboleta com passarinhos ficou tão belo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...you are gonna wear out your silhouette with all those great projects! Love em and you!!!! Huggs from your BFF : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:59 AM

    Glorious stuff, particularly the item you chose to add to Karen's Brag Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:01 AM

    P.S. I mean No 17 in particular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather