Monday, June 06, 2011

My DT Envelope and Tag Winner!

Hello Friends!  I have some exciting news today!
I used Random.org to see who would win my 
"Heavenly Envelope and Bookmark."
If you didn't know...I created the Cherub and butterfly die cuts for this month's kit using images from
The Winner is...................Oh Suz

Here is her comment below
OhSuz said...

Such fun this is! Your blog is sweet as can be!

I would like to thank all my followers and visitors for making the blog hop so much fun!
Oh Suz....please send me a message at Bella's or email me here...your snail mail addy!
Hope you all have an Awesome Day!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lucky winner! That is such a cute book. And very Heathery. You always do beautiful work BFF. Hugs from me!!!! Luv Ya : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Suz! She will get a lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Oh Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation Suz on your beautiful win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather