Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gecko Galz & Graphic Fairy Halloween Tote

Hello Friends!!
Today I am going to share with you a collage that I created using
Halloween images from Gecko Galz and Graphics Fairy.
Plus a few of my own.
I did this for my own Challenge in my Digi Group at
I would like to share two totes that were created by two gals that have been faithfully watching my GIMP tutorials and participating in my monthly Challenge.
First is a bella I have known since the site was open..and that is 
Carol.  Here is her tote for my challenge.
 Isn't it Fabulous!!  You can click on her name above and it will take you to her blog post where she talks about it.   Both gals went over the top with their entries!  I am so proud of what they have learned in GIMP.
Another Fabby Bella,  Ellen created this fabulous Halloween bag below.  I just love it!
Both bags are just fabulous!!  This was the first challenge where we created our own digi image and were to put it on something fabric.
Here is my bag below
I used some butterscotch mist on this and stamped using stazon ink and my stamps.  The fabby flower is from Carol...she made it :-).
Here is a close up
I will get another picture of my tote this evening.  But you get the idea.  I used liquid pearls in bisque to go around the image, and some vintage lace at the bottom of the image.
I will be entering this into Shawn's Voila Ink, and Helene's Oh la la , 
Challenges at Bella Creations.  I will also be supporting 
Lacee with her new group over at Pamelajoypurses.
Hugs!!  Enjoy your day!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great totes Heather, the girls are really doing well with Gimp. I miss you gals but I have to keep concentrating on painting right now. I am easily tempted by paper these days. I miss it.
    PS I have been able to get onto Gecko Galz now, not sure how it happened but all is good. Take care and hope to be back on Bella soon.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Love your tote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather