Sunday, December 25, 2011

Countdown To Christmas Calendar

Merry Christmas to my Online Friends!!
I hope that everyone is getting to the point where they can slow things down and enjoy the holiday.
I created this Countdown to Christmas Calendar to give to my mother for Christmas (since when she last visited, she asked if it was for her...lol).  Of course it is for her :0)
I used Gecko Galz, and Graphic Fairy images.  I also used some goodies from my Pro 31 Designs DT kit.  The base piece is by Kaiserkraft.
Here are some photos



Here is the front, and below is the back
 If you would like to see some close ups and all the products I used with links, just visit my video below.

I have also found a beautiful song that I would love to share with you.  Some of you may know that I have worked with special needs children, and a friend of a friend has written the most beautiful song for her DD who has special needs.  You can purchase her song (she has a Christmas CD as well) from itunes.  The proceeds will go toward her therapy.
Hugs!!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sweet Heather! I hope you've had a magical Christmas. You bring so much joy to so many with your incredible art and amazing sense of humor! Many, big, big hugs!
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, thought i would stop in and say hi, all the best in the new year. You helped me with my blog a while back and now I have christmas behind me, i am going to give it my girl guide try to watch all your video's and try to move into the land of digi....with my blog and my scrapbooking. Saw some of your video's and would like to say you have a great style for teaching......Mucho Gracias....
    see you in the new year here and there!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather