Friday, February 07, 2014

Valentine's Day Post it notes

Hello Friends!!
Hope you are having a fabby day!!
I did a couple Valentine's Day Post it notes for Art Glitter that were to be on my Feb 11th post, and unfortunately my Valentine's Day project was supposed to be a spring or St. Patricks day project.
So instead of it being posted there I will be sharing it here
So....this is how they look when I write them up and send them to Art Glitter...LOL...Kind of funny I know...on my own blog...looks like I had someone else write it...LOL
Hugs!!


Heather's Project
Sparkly Post It Valentines
Soft pink and cream
Lovely Red and Pink
You will need the following:
Heather has done a youtube tutorial for you to enjoy.
She hopes you enjoyed her tutorial, and hopes it adds a little Sparkle to your day!
Feel free to stop by and see Heather's other projects and Tutorials using Art Glitter on her blog.
and her 

Thanks for visiting!!
Hugs
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather