Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Vintage Baby Boy Onesie Card & Collage Sheets

Hello Friends!!
I hope you are having a fabulous day!!
Today I would like to share with you another Vintage Style Baby card that I designed.
When creating this card today I had a couple challenges already in mind.  I have them listed at the end of my post today.

Here is my Card (standing up)
I just love how it turned out!
I started out with some of my new collage sheets.  I have the baby onesie theme collage sheets in 
Pink, Blue, and Green, with Natural and Cream coming soon!
Here is a look at my new sheets.
Vintage Baby Girl Boy Twins Pink Onesie Card Base Set Digital Collage sheet Printable  Vintage Baby Girl Boy Twins Pink Onesie Set Digital Collage sheet Printable
Vintage Baby Girl Boy Twins Blue Onesie Card Base Set Digital Collage sheet Printable Vintage Baby Blue Boy Girl Twins Onesie Set Digital Collage sheet Printable 
Vintage Baby Girl Boy Twins Sweet Green Onesie Card Base Set Digital Collage sheet Printable  Vintage Baby Girl Boy Twins Sweet Green Onesie Set Digital Collage sheet Printable
I have the curvy ones flipped so you can do front/back
Spring Curvy Traditional Pink, Blue, Purple, Green yellow Banners Bases Digital Collage sheet Printable
Here are some more photos of my card.
As part of Gloria's Challenge, I pulled out some blue buttons, pearl beads and tea stained seam binding that I have been hoarding in the basement...lol.  As well as I used two punches to create my little flowers, that I have not used in forever!  I love the delicate look of them.  I inked all my edges with Ranger's Frayed Burlap.
Close up
The buttons and baker's twine are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Here is a look of the back of the card (standing up).
I have a tutorial on how I created this card on My Youtube Channel.

I hope you enjoy my tutorial!!

I just have to share a photo of a card that my BOLB  (Best Onl Line Buddy) Carol created using the Pink Onesie Sets.  You really need to stop by her blog and see the back...OMG...sooo stinking cute...and girlie!!
You can find her Post here!!


**Reminder about a couple Challenges I design for**

17 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous blue baby boy card! Super cute! Love it!
    Thanks for the shout out!
    BOLB Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh! So cute Heather! Love the way you've added the pearl beads to the centres of the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply adorable, Heather! Great challenges this week for our baby theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great shaped card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so darned cute! Love, Love, Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This whole card is adorable Heather and those little flowers add to the cuteness :) Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, sweet card! Love the way you used those blues in this lovely project! Thanks for playing along in the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. karteczki niesamowite pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet vintage baby boy card! I love the shape and the cute little lamb. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling, Heather! I love all the detail. I am hopeless at shaped cards, so I enjoy seeing what other crafters do. Thanks for joining us again at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and creative, I love this!! Thanks for joining us for the challenge and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your onesie cards thanks for joining Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious!! Love the onesie and the way you've embellished it. . .so, so vintage! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet baby card! I love your templates! And I adore all of the sweet details you added to your card! The flowers with the pearl centers are adorable! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just super cute!! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather