Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blogging and Painting tutorial

Hello Friends!!
Today I would like to share with you a blogging and painting tutorial.

Blogging Tutorial
Many times when I am visiting other blogs I will see something like this on their blog (meaning the white highlight behind the text here...lol).  I have done a tutorial on how to fix this.  Whether it is white behind the text or a different color behind your text.
I have done a new tutorial that shows you how to fix this and it is easier and quicker.  So, if your text on your blog looks something like this, or if you do a lot of copy/pasting from another person's blog...the video below could be helpful for you, if not now, then in the future :0)


The other day I posted my new
I had a couple pieces of chipboard that I had painted.
Here is a close up of the chipboard piece on this box.
 I painted a couple pieces at one time. 
You will notice in the photo above that the one piece in the upper right was not covered with Glossy Accents, I wanted you to see the difference.
The video below will show you how I painted the chipboard.

It is kind of long...LOL.  Once I get going....I get going and time just seems to slip away.  So I would suggest you wait till snack, lunch or tea time to view.

Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Hugs
Heather





1 comment:

  1. Love the chipboard painting...super cute! Your box is great...love all the layers & things tucked in...oh and the sparkle too! :)
    Thanks for the update on the white background editing...that will come in handy!
    BOLB Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather