Friday, January 02, 2015

My Artistic Adventures & Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenges

Hello Friends!!
Hope you all had a lovely Holiday and Happy New Year!

Today I would like to share with your a couple cards I made for the New 
(show us something new) 
I have two new collage sets and ribbon
New Valentine's Hearts Digital Papers
Cherub Set

My NEW...is a NEW collage sheet and some ribbons :0)
and

Here are a couple close ups of my card below.
 Here is the bottom half of the card.
I can't wait to see what you create for the Challenges!!
Hugs
Heather

4 comments:

  1. EEEK! Precious! Love the new papers, too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your cards, especially all the glitter and ribbon yumminess. The new background papers are amazing and I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and those images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather