Friday, January 06, 2017

Vintage Valentine's Day Banner Piece Tutorial

Hello Friends!
Today I am sharing a new Valentine's Day Banner Piece and tutorial.  I used Art Glitter, Mulberry Roses and May Art leaves as well as baker's twine.
I used a few of my digital collage sheets to create my first banner piece.  I used Rangers Frayed Burlap distress ink on all my edges.
 Above You can see the three conversation hearts that I put together at the bottom of my banner....love them :0)

Below is a close up of My Valentine's tickets that I used to create a little banner....on my banner piece :0)  So cute :0)  I left the corners open.  I will attach the other banner pieces that I will create and share soon.  
Or
You can watch it below.

Below I have links to the sheets I have used so far for this banner.
Thank you for Visiting!!
Hugs!!
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather